We publish our roadmap to offer visibility into what we're working on and ensure that we're working on the right things. If you have a feature request, please open an issue in our feedback repository on GitHub. We use these to track the interest of features.
The things listed on our roadmap are things that we have committed to building.
Near Term (weeks)
- Network upgrades and datacenter expansion
- Adding DHCP to reduce the friction of creating a new virtual router
- Adding documentation around acquiring IP addresses and using the platform
Medium Term (months)
- Dynamically built router configurations for BIRD & VyOS
- Prebuilt virtual router images to reduce the amount of time it takes to get up and running
Long Term (quarters)